Join our events management team as a Parking Lot Attendant. This is a year-round seasonal position provides our guests exceptional customer service in our parking lot facilities. Events include but not limited to baseball games, concerts, festivals and other events in and on stadium property.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our guests in our parking lots.
- Work alongside operations staff to maintain daily cleanliness and readiness of stadium before and during events and games.
- Greet guests with excellent customer service while directing traffic and collecting parking fees.
- Assist with guest concerns that may arise.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules and fan code of conduct.
- Provide assistance with guests that have any special needs.
- Assist with lost articles.
- Control liquor boundaries and access points throughout facility.
Qualifications and Traits Required:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; along with a positive, energetic personality.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure is essential.
- Reliable, punctual and courteous.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, as well as the ability to carry their individual responsibilities.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the ballpark.
- Ability to represent the organization with the utmost professionalism in the community.
- Ability to work on their feet, climb up and down stairs for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Must have a flexible schedule for days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to count and subtract currency in an efficient manner and stay balanced.
- Background check will be required for this position.
This position pays $10.00 per hour and is part time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.