The position offers the following:
- Hourly salary
- Career related hands on experience learning how to manage community marketing initiatives and in-game promotions that connect to sponsorship fulfillment.
- This is a fun, fast-paced internship that will add real work experience to your resume.
- We will assist with a college credit if needed.
- Additionally, you’ll gain valuable experience in the baseball industry, with full training and the opportunity to work closely with all members of the Express front office!
Learning Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an ambassador for the Express both at games and at events in the community
- Ensure proper execution of Express events and promotional game day elements
- Lead ballpark tours for guests of all ages
- Provide a high level of customer service to fans, season ticket members and sponsors
- Be a part of our mascot program for community events in rotation with fellow team members
- Participate in game day setup including securing props, distributing giveaway items, decorating for theme nights, printing materials and staffing check-ins
- Represent the Express in the community by delivering marketing collateral to local businesses and meeting with people.
- Complete other miscellaneous projects as instructed by management; may include tasks such as cutting flyers, laminating, data entry, making goody bags, etc.
- College Junior/Senior or a recent graduate who has the ability to start in January and work our entire season from April to September.
- Flexible schedule for nights, weekends and holidays during the baseball season
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to successfully multi-task and maintain organization.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to be able to move items physically.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.