The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization, located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno.
Since the Reno Aces team was first founded in 2009, we have boasted a well-rounded team of employees and long-standing clients. As we continue to grow, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share our values of honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy.
The Ticket Services Coordinator is a combination of Sales and Service position for Group and Season Membership ticket buyers. This position will be accountable for servicing, retaining, and fulfilling benefits to Season Ticket Members and Group Leaders for the Reno Aces Baseball Club. This position is directly responsible for revenue goals associated with an assigned account base of existing Season Ticket Members, focusing on renewals and retention, referrals, add-ons and upgrades. The Primary responsibility of the Ticket Services Coordinator is to provide exemplary customer service to all current Season Ticket Members and Group Leaders through telephone, in person, and written communication to increase renewal rates each season. The Coordinator will be assigned an annual, hourly compensation plan along with revenue goals and commission opportunities to ensure cross selling and upselling of the Season Member fan base is occurring via additional Memberships and Group Sales.
- Manage, maintain, and grow an account base of approximately 800+ Season Members accounts.
- Act as day-to-day contact for Season Member base to answer questions, assist clients, and solve customer complaints/concerns.
- Provide customer service by engaging in a proactive renewal campaign plan, select a seat event, revenue generation campaigns, and other Season Member based events throughout the year.
- Responsible for individual renewal rate as set by the company.
- Build strong relationships with customers in effort to continue to upgrade and obtain referral sales from existing account base.
- Continually mine existing Season Member base for referral, upgrade, and group outing opportunities
- Process Group Sales contracts in ProVenue ticketing system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with Group Leaders to answer questions, finalize group outing details, and solve customer complaints/concerns.
- Assist Director of Ticket Operations with Box Office duties and responsibilities.
- Attend all sales training events and participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Exhibit a positive attitude at all times and effectively defuse and handle difficult customer situations.
- Document calls, emails, text messages, and visits in Score CRM and be held accountable for daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics as assigned by the Director.
- Be comfortable with making 30+ outbound phone calls per day, in addition to answering client emails and voicemails within a 24-business hour window.
- Proactively self-report roadblocks, successes, and recuring themes in client interactions to Director.
- Game day responsibilities include servicing last minute customer needs, phone responsibilities, managing Service Kiosk, interacting with customers, and providing high levels of customer service in high stress situations.
- Assist at games and other special events with sales and promotional functions as required.
- Must be able to work regular business hours, plus nights and weekends for games.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of sales and/or services experience in a sports or hospitality industry.
- Experience with ProVenue and ScoreCRM preferred.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and strong time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with an emphasis on timely problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- Minimal travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the phone for several hours a day
- Must be able to stand on concourse during games for 3 hours at a time