The Reno Aces are the Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization. Since the team’s inaugural season in 2009, they have been a fixture in the Pacific Coast League Playoffs and were crowned Triple-A National Champions in 2012. Aces Ballpark is home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-restaurant and entertainment venue that combines dining, nightlife and music into one unique, modern and innovative area for Aces fans to enjoy.
The Reno Aces baseball club is looking to add top talent to their lineup. On the field the Aces have hosted multiple sell out games this season focusing on family fun entertainment in the downtown Reno market. Off the field, the Aces are one of the top organizations in baseball priding themselves on teamwork, professionalism, accountability, and dedication.
ROUNDING THE BASES:
With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized coaching, the Aces Account Executive will build the foundation needed for a successful career in the sports industry. You will be provided training on full menu products that will provide you with the proper framework for your career.
DAY OF GAME PLAN:
We are looking for the next super star on our sales team. This individual will be a full time employee of the Aces baseball club. You’ll be making outbound phone calls, going on face to face meetings with prospects, touring clients around Aces stadium, and working prospect events. You will also work all home baseball games during the Aces season and outside events as scheduled. The primary objective of this position is building relationships and generating revenue for the aces ticket sales department.
· Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Aces baseball club, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
· Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
· Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
· Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
· Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
· Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Aces stadium to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
· Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
· Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
· Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
· Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.