Sales Academy Executive - Reno Aces (Reno, NV)
Do you want your first opportunity in professional sports to be one that sets you up for long term success? Do you want to work for an organization that is constantly training and improving its player’s performance? The Reno Aces Baseball Club is currently looking for Sales Academy Executives to help bolster our ticket sales department for the 2019 season. With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized coaching, the Aces Sales Academy will build the foundation needed for a successful career in the sports industry. You will be provided training on full menu products that will provide you with the proper framework for your career.
Here’s what you can expect…
· Generate new business through the sale of ticket packages, group outings, etc.
· Complete 80+ phone calls/day connecting with the local community
· Be a part of the first line of customer service for Greater Nevada field in the Ticket Office
· Host in-stadium client visits
· Be a part of a proactive sales team that is always looking to generate new leads and new creative ways to sell tickets
· Represent the organization in a positive way
· Facilitate an excellent fan experience through knowledgeable and efficient ticket sales
· Learn top training skills that are important to every organization
· Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
· Opportunity to promote our USL franchise Reno 1868 FC
Here’s what we’re looking for…
· Great interpersonal skills with clients and fellow team members
· Positive attitude and openness to on-going coaching
· Attention to detail and ability to follow through
· Experience working in a team environment
· Demonstrates exceptional service skills over the phone and in-person
· Customer service background is very helpful
Are you ready?
We want to develop the best ticket sales department in all of sports. Therefore, we will be very selective in who we add to our team. We’re looking for candidates with a tireless work ethic, great attitude, desire to learn, and that will to be the absolute best. Are you ready to be our next starter?
Note: This is a 40-hour-a-week position. Compensation includes an hourly wage plus commission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.