Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC– Retail Sales Coordinator
The Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC are seeking a “Retail Sales Coordinator” for its Team Store located at Greater Nevada Field. This unique position will be responsible for assisting and running day to day operations at the Team Store.
Job Duties: Provide retail support in Team Store to include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Serve as store Assistant Manager during day to day Team Store operations
- Provide customer feedback to manager and leadership on a regular basis
- Recommend items to be ordered by monitoring trends
- Review reports provided by RetailPro to improve store operations and sales
- Manage seasonal buying and Team Shop operations associated with winter ice rink
- Restock shelves and monitor inventory levels of all products within the shop
- Operate jersey press machine
- Operate a cash register and POS system (RetailPro)
- Serve as brand ambassador for the Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC at Aces & 1868 FC home games
- Engage all customers and fans of the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC in a professional and positive manner
- Provide assistance with all merchandise related questions
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of retail. Management/ Leadership experience required
- Must be customer service oriented with a passion for achieving and operating a highly professional arena/store shopping environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong people skills able to motivate staff to achieve goals.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer knowledge and/or experience including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.