More Information Less Information
Manager, Group Sales - Reno Aces Baseball Club (Reno · NV)
Reno Aces Baseball Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Reno · NV
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Manager of Group Sales is a key leadership position on the ticket sales team that will coach, mentor, and train a sales team focused on selling group tickets and hospitality areas (including nightly suite rentals, fan experience packages, etc.) for the Reno Aces and other Greater Nevada Field events.
The ideal candidate will develop both short- and long-term sales goals and action plans for the department, as well as lead a small team of focused Account Executives who will also sell Season Memberships at certain windows in the sales cycle. This person will be responsible for selling and managing a book of business with large upside for earning potential.
- Champion all group ticket sales and customer service philosophies set by The Director, Tickets Sales & Chief Revenue Officer
- Create and execute the department business plan, as well as establish a motivating sales culture that is in line with the rest of the overall sales department and company.
- Assist with hiring, day to day management, retention and professional development of the Group Sales and Service staff.
- Responsible for selling all group tickets and hospitality for the Aces and Greater Nevada Field Events by targeting churches, schools, youth sports/camps, civic organizations, and others.
- Responsible for the successful execution of all group sales events to exceed customer expectations and ensure renewal business in future years.
- Grow revenue through a variety of approaches including but not limited to face-to-face
- appointments and comprehensive call campaigns while tracking the return on investment for these approaches.
- Work with Community Relations and Game Entertainment to sell tickets to groups experiences during home games.
- Work all group related events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Do you have at least three years experience selling group tickets in the Sports Industry?
Tell us about your largest group ticket sale to date?