The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, are Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. Greater Nevada Field is also home to various Aces Events throughout each year, including corporate parties, festivals, concerts, and much more. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
Our company is currently in need of a responsible individual with a vision and passion to fill the position of Ballpark Operations Manager at Greater Nevada Field home to the Triple-A Reno Aces (Arizona Diamondbacks affiliate). This person will be responsible for daily upkeep of Greater Nevada Field including the ballpark and its offices, restaurants, parking lots, and soccer locker room. The candidate will work with the Vice President of Operations in coordinating contractors to complete work in a financially fiscal and timely way. You will manage the Stadium Operations budget and provide feedback on future capital projects. In addition, the successful candidate will provide a high level of oversight on game day for baseball and to any non-baseball events held at Greater Nevada Field.
Provide stadium maintenance to include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Provide daily upkeep of the building including but not limited to HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, etc.
- Collaborate with Facilities Manager on daily stadium repairs and together create a project list
- Manage and coordinate outside vendor and subcontractors’ relationships and guidance while on site
- Ballpark security- maintenance of video surveillance equipment, utilized by Greater Nevada Field Security.
- Manage relationship with IT and phone support vendors in addition to managing office computer and phone support
- Ballpark Signage – All ordering, installation and maintenance of signs throughout Greater Nevada Field.
- Provide operational support to all non-baseball events at Greater Nevada Field
- Provide support of game day/event set up and breakdown, as it pertains to traffic, security, and other operational needs
- Work with local government and municipal agencies in adherence to rules and regulations of applicable codes and inspections.
- Employee On-boarding and Exit Protocol – Ensure all new employees are set up with basic, operational features, such as phone, computer(s), email accounts; desk space
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits: SK Baseball LLC offers a comprehensive group health insurance plan for full-time employees the first of the month following ninety (90) days of employment. SK Baseball LLC will pay a partial cost of the insurance premium and the remaining cost of the premium will be deducted from your paycheck.
Paid Vacation: Vacation is accrued at 4 hours per pay period, which is equivalent to 13 days per every year of work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.