The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization, located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. Since the Reno Aces team was first founded in 2009, we have boasted a well-rounded team of employees and long-standing clients. As we continue to grow, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share our values of honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy. Position Summary
The Street Team & Promo Team is primarily responsible for enhancing the Reno Aces brand by attending various events throughout the Reno-Tahoe area on a weekly basis and coordination and fulfillment of game day entertainment elements.
- Serve as brand ambassador for the Reno Aces at a minimum of 4-5 offsite events per week during the season and 1-2 offsite events during the off season to promote brand awareness
- Run promotional events at Reno Aces events in and out of Greater Nevada Field, such as setup and teardown of tents, selecting contestants for in-game contests, swag tosses, etc.
- Assist in marketing initiatives that contribute to the growth of the Reno Aces databases
- Assist Reno Aces mascot during events, both onsite and offsite
- Engage prospective and current fans of the Reno Aces by assisting with game activities including greeting fans, giveaway distribution, national anthem, first pitches, little league parades, kids run the bases, crowd interaction, etc.
- Increase fan engagement by performing on dugouts and field for in-game promotions
- Increase awareness, interest, and fan support for the Reno Aces through distribution of promotional materials and activities
- Strategize new activations and provide event recaps to better drive fan cultivation at future Aces events
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated, energetic, and talented individual with excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills to entertain fans
- Must have reliable transportation to and from events
- Ability to respond to any situation quickly and professionally
- Passion for baseball is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Most work is conducted outside in all weather conditions including cold, wind, rain, and heat
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings, and weekends
- Some travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb stairs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.