The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Reno 1868 Football Club are Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations. Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughter House in the month of October – the area’s largest haunted house – and Ice skating from November to January.
We are looking for a part-time Accounting Clerk to work in our Finance Department.
Revenue and Accounts Receivable
- Enter daily sales reports timely from tickets, merchandise, and restaurants
- Apply customer payments accurately and timely and prepare deposits
- Manage collections of receivables according to internal policy
- Gain approval and coding from Department leaders for invoices
- Enter bills as needed and ensure accuracy of coding
- Maintain document retention system including daily filing
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
CHARACTERISTICS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with A/P and A/R preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and various accounting software packages required
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively manage multiple priorities under strict deadlines
- Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills