More Information Less Information
Account Executive Outside Sales - Reno Aces Baseball Club (Reno · NV)
Reno Aces Baseball Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Reno · NV
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Account Executive – Outside Sales – Reno Aces (Reno, NV)
The Reno Aces are the Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization. Since the team’s inaugural season in 2009, they have been a fixture in the Pacific Coast League Playoffs and were crowned Triple-A National Champions in 2012. The Reno Aces baseball club is looking to add top talent to their lineup. On the field the Aces have hosted multiple sell out games this season focusing on family fun entertainment in the downtown Reno market. Off the field, the Aces are one of the top organizations in baseball priding themselves on Honesty, Opportunity, Memories, and Energy.
Position Summary / Objective:
The Account Executive – Outside Salesposition is a full time position in the Ticket Sales Department. The primary focus is selling season tickets, premium packages, and corporate outings.
The Game Plan:
We are looking for the next super star on our sales team. This individual will be a full time employee of the Reno Aces baseball club. You’ll be making outbound phone calls, going on face to face meetings with prospects, touring clients around Greater Nevada Field, and working prospect events. You will also work home baseball games during the Aces season and outside events as scheduled. The primary objective of this position is building relationships and generating revenue for the Reno Aces ticket sales department.
Primary (Essential) Duties:
- Meeting and exceeding yearly sales goals.
- Developing NEW business via phone calls and face to face presentations, both in stadium and off property.
- Exceed 60 calls per day and 10 outside meetings scheduled every week.
- Effectively follow up with clients to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
- Networking with the local business area to acquire NEW business.
- Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Disciplined self-starter.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
Do you have at least 1 full year in sports sales experience?