From SportsCenter Top 10 worthy highlights to getting the crowd on their feet with a hype video – the Oklahoma City Dodgers are looking for a Video Production Specialist to create exciting and high-quality content for events happening at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark!
The Video Production Specialist will work as a member of the OKC Dodgers Marketing & Communications Department and is responsible for supporting and developing concepts and designs on various projects for a variety of departments including sales, partner services and game presentation.
This specialist will work closely with management to produce high quality content to achieve each department’s objectives, with a specific focus on video production.
Projects could include but are not limited to:
- Social media content
- Content for team website
- Content for video board display
- High-quality footage for external media
Job function will include:
- Frequent exploratory meetings and communication with internal customers including ticket sales, marketing, partnership sales and services, communications and game entertainment
- A passion to create high-quality videos that are consistently focused on the Oklahoma City Dodgers’ organizational expectations and Five Core Business Strategies
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and concepts for visual and written content with other members of the creative team and internal customers
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and multi-task with several projects at once, occasionally under tight deadlines
- Support other projects as requested by the marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have or be working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Skilled shooter and editor
- Previous video production experience and ability to provide sample of past work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Experience with 3D animation software a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-media driven creative environment
- Must be enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly creative, imaginative, and a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Willingness to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
Timeframe: March 2018 – November 2018 (30-40 hours per week)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.