Job Title: Ticket Sales & Service Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Supervises: Tickets Sales & Service Representatives
Company: Memphis Redbirds, LLC and Memphis 901 FC LLC
Status: Full Time; Exempt.
The Memphis Redbirds and Memphis 901 FC are seeking a professional, highly motivated, dynamic, self-starter to lead our ticket sales & service department. This full-time, management position is responsible for promoting and selling tickets for the Memphis Redbirds, top affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals, Memphis 901 FC of the USL and other key events AutoZone Park. The candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, evenings, holidays and weekends throughout the respective seasons. Comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to top-tier health, dental, life, LTD, AD&D & matching 401K Plan. Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Core duties & responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage ticket sales & service including season memberships, premium, hospitality & groups
- Oversee and provide sales strategy, hire, train, motivate & manage day-to-day ticket sales staff
- Develop and create various types of ticket packages to maximize revenue & attendance
- Create, implement new sales, retention and utilization plans for season memberships, premium & group tickets
- Oversee group sales master calendar and all group sales initiatives from planning to implementation
- Assist in implementing & communicating new safety protocols and experiences to all fans
- Manage catering reports and communication with clubs official catering partner – Delaware North
- Work closely with Box Office Manager to maximize opportunities in ProVenue ticketing software, ticket sales platforms & technologies
- Manage and master clubs CRM technologies to maximize relationships, sales pipelines, and revenue
- Monitor and forecast game day ticket sales while optimizing and adjusting sales strategy to increase the probability of sellouts
- Lead team to achieve department sales goals as well as personal revenue targets
- Evaluate and update ticket policies and procedures adapting to ever changing environment
- Implement current processes and strategies set by senior leadership while communicating effectively to your staff
- Assist in the development and execution of e-blasts, digital content, promotional nights, ticket packages and ticket specials.
- Responsible for on-going interviewing, hiring, sales training, professional growth, and evaluation of ticket sales staff
- Lead ticket sales customer service addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Always represent the organizations in a positive and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership to successfully put-on first-class events at AutoZone Park
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years ticket sales management experience
- Experience using Tickets.com ProVenue software preferred
- Strong knowledge and background using CRM platform preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public and other employees.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.