All interested applicants must complete an online application to be considered.
Thank you. This was awesome. Have you heard those words before? Would you like to hear them more frequently? If you answered yes to those questions, then you may be the person we are looking for. The Sacramento River Cats have created an innovative ticket membership program. The River Cats Membership & Suite Services Coordinator will be responsible for anticipating and surpassing the needs and expectations of our members and suite holders. This person will need to be able to perform basic customer service as well as think outside the box and create unique ways to connect with, develop relationships with, and have fun with our members and suite guests. In this position, you will have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. You will need to be innovative, creative, savvy, friendly, able to work at a fast pace, detail oriented and very prompt. To pull all of this off, you will work directly with the Director of Tickets Sales and the General Manager.
- Develop relationships with suite members and be their main point of contact.
- Assist with renewal process for suite members and aid in upsell opportunities.
- Assist suite members with any service related needs, ticket exchanges, additional suite tickets, etc.
- Assist in coming up with unique suite gifts and ticket presentations to Suite Members
- Develop relationships with and service 4Topps accounts with the goal of renewing, cross-selling, and upselling when possible.
- Develop relationships with and service membership accounts with the goal of renewing, cross-selling, and upselling when possible.
- General ticket sales responsibilities including cold calls and renewal calls.
- Assist with planning and coordinating membership events such as pre-season parties, batting practices, Christmas events, movie nights, networking events, etc.
- Communicate membership information, updates and reminders to all members.
- Coordinate all member marketing efforts such as renewals and direct mailings.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Preferred knowledge of TicketMaster, Archtics, and Adobe Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.