- The Groups Sales Operations Associate will assist the Sales Department with all aspects of execution of group sales contracts including ticket deliveries, group event execution, and set up of hospitality areas for group events. This is a seasonal position starting in March 2021 and ending September 2021.
- Execute group packaging and delivery of packages to group customers
- Set up group hospitality areas prior to event, including detailing of area appearance
- Assist with planning and coordinate large group events, theme nights and special events
- Build and foster relationships with past, current and potential new clients
- Represent the organization at in-house ballpark events and off-site community events promoting ticket sales and the organization
- Assist with maintaining records of all customers and prospects by utilizing CRM tool
- Work with the front office team to achieve the objectives of the advertising sales, marketing, tickets and community relations departments
- Provide excellent customer service and care to all customers and prospects
- Other duties may be assigned
Game Day Responsibilities:
- Assist with the setup of group areas and suites
- Assist with client and fan entertainment
- Assist with promotional execution
- Manage game day employees
- Assist other departments when necessary
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or progress towards a degree in Sports Marketing, Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and database programs
- Prior experience with Tickets.com or other ticketing software preferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for organizational business
- Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights, weekends and holidays
This job operates in an office environment located at a ballpark. This individual routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and copiers. During games and events, this individual may be exposed to extreme weather conditions.
Disclaimer: The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify: This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify: Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU. Si E-Verify no puede confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar, este empleador está requerido a darle instrucciones por escrito y una oportunidad de contactar al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) o a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA) para que pueda empezar a resolver el problema antes de que el empleador pueda tomar cualquier acción en su contra, incluyendo la terminación de su empleo. Los empleadores sólo pueden utilizar E-Verify una vez que usted haya aceptado una oferta de trabajo y completado el Formulario I-9.
E-Verify Works for Everyone / E-Verify Funciona Para Todos dhs.gov/e-verify
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.