WHAT TEAM WILL YOU BE SELLING FOR
The Oklahoma City Dodgers are the Triple-A Pacific Coast League Affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is located in the Bricktown entertainment district of downtown Oklahoma City and is consistently ranked among the top minor league ballparks in the country, including being named in the top-10 out of 160 MiLB parks nationwide in USA Today’s Readers’ Choice awards.
Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark has seen more than $8 million in improvements and additions over the past seven years, including a six-figure renovation to the Oklahoma Fidelity Bank Club prior to the 2017 season. Other improvements include a 185-foot LED wall in left field, the Budweiser Deck (accommodates 150 guests in an exclusive hospitality area), and a massive, high-definition video board – one of the 10 largest in all of minor-league baseball.
On the field, the OKC Dodgers are the beneficiaries of one of the deepest organizations in all of baseball and have won back-to-back American Northern Division Championships and were the American Conference Champions in 2018. And as a city, Oklahoma City was recently ranked in the top-10 by Business Insider as one of the most popular places to live in the United States and by Forbes as one of the top metro areas for wage growth. To sum it all up: we’re a successful team with an iconic brand, a growing fanbase, and a beautiful ballpark – located in a city on the rise.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Selling premium ticket packages to businesses in Oklahoma City
- Make calls daily to set outbound appointments – extensive phone work including incoming, outgoing and follow-up calls
- Set and conduct outbound appointments with business executives within a 30 mile radius
- Nurture relationships with existing customers
- Will be accountable to specific sales metrics including, but not limited to: phone calls, appointments set, revenue goals
- Must possess an optimistic attitude
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of prior sports sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be creative, enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must have an unmatched work ethic and a strong passion to build a career in the sports industry