The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
Ticket Agents are responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Ticket Office at Greater Nevada Field. This includes ticket sales at walk-up windows and over the phone, as well as assisting in the operation of the Ticket Office (filing, mailings, answering phones, etc.). The position is part-time and seasonal.
- Assist in the daily ticket office operations
- Assist with Digital Ticketing
- Answer phone calls
- Sell tickets to walk-ups
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service experience (both in person and over the phone)
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Must be knowledge able with smartphones and various digital platforms
- Cash handling experience
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Creative, energetic and proactive mentality
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Minimal travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the phone for several hours a day
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.