Background: The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Northern Nevada’s premier professional soccer organization, Reno 1868 FC soccer affiliate of the San Jose Earthquakes.
Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughter House in the month of October – the area’s largest haunted house – and an ice rink from November to February – Reno’s only outdoor ice rink.
The Aces are one of the top organizations in baseball priding itself on teamwork, professionalism, accountability, and dedication. Reno 1868 is looking to do the same in the United Soccer League.
Position Summary: (Full-Time Seasonal)The Multimedia Specialist is responsible for enhancing the Reno Aces and 1868FC in-game entertainment experience in the control room and generating and implementing creative design work for use on the video board and digital platforms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate camera, video board or sound board during all Reno Aces home game and Reno 1868 matches
- Assist Graphic designer & Entertainment Coordinator in graphic design work for internal and external marketing pieces
- Assist in filming videos of team functions and appearances in and outside of Greater Nevada Field
- Assist in producing and creating in-game entertainment content including video board still and motion graphics and videos
- Load content into Daktronics, Venus, Crossfire and Click Effects software, including video board graphics, videos, player statistics, music
- Assist in creating unique and engaging content for all Reno Aces and Reno 1868 social media platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience shooting professional or collegiate sports a plus
- Knowledge of Daktronics, Venus, Crossfire, Click Effects software a plus
- Must have strong baseball and soccer knowledge
- Strong customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail while managing multiple assignments
- Ability to work up to 40 hours per week
- Flexible schedule to work all Reno Aces home games and Reno 1868 home matches, which include working evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- High level of demonstrated professionalism and integrity