Job Description: The Partner Services Coordinator will be responsible for interacting directly with corporate partners on behalf of the team. The Partner Services Coordinator is responsible for executing all elements found in sponsor contracts, including customized promotions, media, and special events. This position reports to the Director of Partner Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and understand each partner contract assigned.
• Plan the timeline for and execution of each element in each partner’s respective contract including, but not limited to:
• Implement and attend planning meetings; brainstorm with sponsors on how to best meet their goals and utilize their sponsorship to the fullest.
• In-stadium signage.
• Market sponsor promotions through various avenues.
• Secure and distribute ticketing inventory.
• Execute ballpark events for partner employees or key relationships.
• Facilitate mascot appearances.
• Create and execute promotions to meet the business goals of the sponsor including working with sponsors and team staff on creation of POS collateral, newspaper ads, in-stadium signage, website promoting, newsletter text, radio, social media, etc.
• Event planning and execution of all sponsor events at the stadium including large company picnics, softball games/tournaments, luncheons, team building activities, field days, public events, etc.
• Document items throughout the season and create a comprehensive annual report for each sponsor at the conclusion of the Dodgers season.
• Support partners and other guests in the stadium at games and other events
• Work most home games (including many nights, weekends and holidays) and conduct seat visits with key contacts.
• Provide VIP pre-game tours for partners and their guests.
• Enact sponsor plaza events and promotions before and during games.
• Maintain and work within sponsor budgets.
• Position will require use of Ticketmaster Archtics software and Microsoft Dynamics CRM software for relationship management.
• Position will require use of Adobe InDesign for creation of reports and proof of performance.
• Work tirelessly to find additional opportunities to over-deliver on value for sponsors.
Qualities and Traits of the Ideal Candidate:
• Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Desire to build relationships and speak to clients both face-to-face and over the phone.
• Desire to ask questions, learn, and constantly improve while striving for excellence.
• Comfortable dealing with people in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• 2+ years of experience in similar team or agency setting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.