The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. Greater Nevada Field is also home to numerous Special Events each year, such as Nitro Circus, Slaughterhouse, Winterfest, concerts, weddings, and more. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Corporate Partnerships Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for fulfilling custom sponsorship packages inside and outside of Greater Nevada Field. These assets include stadium signage, game sponsorships, promotions, social and digital programs, hospitality, and more. This role is also responsible for assisting the Corporate Partnerships sales team via proposal and contract creation. Opportunity to contribute to Greater Nevada Field events activation and Corporate Partnerships sales.
- Spearhead Corporate Partner promotional execution
- Oversee facilitation and housing of contract deliverables for numerous partners
- Work hand-in-hand with the Corporate Partner sales staff in developing client marketing/sponsorship strategies
- Responsible for the development and production of year-round sponsorship proposals, presentations, contracts and sales materials for sponsorship
- Execute game day photos and maintain accurate image library for monthly and end of year Proof of Performance reports
- Participate in weekly meetings between the game entertainment, marketing, and corporate partnerships teams
- Responsible for contributing to Greater Nevada Field events and activation
- Maximize cross sell, upsell, and new partnership opportunities for the club
- Work game nights and weekends with designated responsibilities and tasks
- Other related sales-duties will be designated by the Company from time to time and may include, without limitation, attendance at all Reno Aces home games and other stadium events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred Minimum 1 year of experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport sponsorship, or sport entertainment fields
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders, and other senior executives
- Experience with Illustrator, InDesign, or Photoshop preferred Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- Minimal travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the phone for several hours a day
- Must be able to stand on concourse during games for 3 hours at a time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.