Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC
Job Title: Corporate Partnership Assistant
Department: Corporate Partnership
Reports To: Manager of Key Accounts
FLSA Status: Part-Time/Non-Exempt
The Corporate Partnerships Assistant will assist in the timely, accurate and thorough fulfillment on partnership packages and ensure the complete satisfaction of its corporate partners. Duties will require the Corporate Partnerships Assistant to participate, as needed, in qualifying prospects and researching leads.
- Activation of sponsored elements in-game, virally and in the community.
- Auditing signage in the ballpark and updating, as necessary.
- Assisting clients with set-up and execution of events.
- Auditing and managing all game-day activities to ensure that corporate partner elements are executed.
- Collaborate with multiple departments in the organization including Promotions, Marketing, Operations, Guest Services, and Events and Entertainment to ensure that corporate partners’ messages are accurate and effective.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
Education and Experience:
- Media Production preferred.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.