The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club makes its home at First Horizon Park, a state-of-the-art downtown ballpark located on the original site of Sulpher Dell. The 2021 season is the 43rd in Nashville Sounds franchise history, reunited as the Triple-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers after a 10 year partnership from 2005 - 2014 and sixth season at First Horizon Park.
The Nashville Sounds exist to foster a universal passion for the great game of baseball by partnering with the Milwaukee Brewers and the city of Nashville to host Triple-A baseball games at the safe and family-friendly state-of-the-art First Horizon Park in an effort to unite a community with fun and affordable sports entertainment.
For us the mission is simple: constantly improve every aspect of the fan experience. Period.
The Activation Assistant will play an essential role in the daily operations of both Community Relations & Corporate Partnership departments. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Activation Assistant will interact with clients and internal departments to fulfill contractual obligations. Actively assist with all aspects associated with the implementation, development and retention of all corporate partners at First Horizon Park. Assist with community relations and Foundation projects, as needed. This position is a full time hourly paid position and is eligible for benefits and paid time off.
- Assist Director of Corporate Partnerships with the daily operations of the Corporate Partnerships Department
- Assist in planning, execution, tracking and reporting of all corporate partner contractual elements, including but not limited to: traditional media assets (e.g. radio, print, signage), in-game promotions, social media activation, giveaways, hospitality, etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service, client fulfillment and hospitality to both current clients, potential clients and community partners
- Support sponsorship department through keeping reports, managing inventory, being an on-site contact for partners,
- Capture and management of photo documentation for all sponsor elements
- Lead promotion, coordination and execution of special game day events (activations, giveaways, group outings, etc)
- Schedule and coordinate in-game community relations programs (Charity of the Game, Hometown Hero, etc)
- Support the Nashville Sounds Foundation and Community Relations efforts throughout the year (jersey auctions, community appearances, donation requests, foundation needs, etc)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills; can prioritize work activities; uses time efficiently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable for actions/decisions and does not make excuses
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to navigate the stadium to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on stadium tours
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Local Candidates Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.