The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Team Store & Merchandise Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining inventory, running the store during events at Greater Nevada Field, and managing the team store and its associates.
- Closely work with Aces management including retail buyer on buying and managing merchandise.
- Receive and inventory merchandise.
- Replenish merchandise on the floor and tidy the store.
- Maintain a merchandise buying calendar with retail buyer. Understand expected deliveries and prepare the merchandise floor.
- Maintain organized storage of merchandise.
- Provide excellent customer service on a daily basis.
- Oversee all online, phone, and outside merchandise sales.
- Enhance and develop online sales strategy for increased revenue with Aces Marketing department.
- Fulfill all online orders.
- Daily deposits and reports on merchandise revenue
- Responsible for balancing all cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Creation and management of monthly sales reports, including precise inventory counts.
- Accurate reporting of all complimentary merchandise requests utilizing the MTFS form.
- Effectively manage the stores point-of-sale system (Retail Pro). Keep up to date on Retail Pro training.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise game day and seasonal merchandise employees working with the game day operations manager.
- Establish, and report designated annual sales and efficiency goals.
- Design and rotate store layouts and kiosks to maximize revenue working with our retail buyer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-years work experience with a professional sports or entertainment organization preferred.
- Minimum 2-years work experience in a retail environment in a supervisory role.
- Proven experience managing inventory and procuring merchandise.
- Creative, energetic, and proactive mentality.
- Highly organized, quick learner, and ability to multitask to meet competing deadlines.
- High level of demonstrated professionalism and integrity.
- Work in retail environment physical requirements
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours at a time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.