The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Retail Sales Supervisor is primarily responsible for being the lead contact on gamedays and non-gamedays in the Team Store.
- Serve as store supervisor during day to day Team Store operations
- Provide customer feedback to leadership on a regular basis
- Restock shelves and monitor inventory levels of all products within the shop
- Operate jersey press machine
- Operate a cash register and POS system (RetailPro)
- Participate in RetailPro training with service provider, Big Hairy Dog
- Serve as brand ambassador for the Reno Aces home games
- Engage all customers and fans of the Reno Aces in a professional and positive manner
- Provide assistance with all merchandise related questions
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-year work experience with a professional sports or entertainment organization preferred
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a retail environment
- Creative, energetic, and proactive mentality
- Highly organized, quick learner, and ability to multitask to meet competing deadlines
- High level of demonstrated professionalism and integrity
- Work in retail environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours at a time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.