How to Apply:
Please email Merchandise Manager, Joey Santos with your resume and availability to email@example.com to be considered.
The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Reno 1868 Football Club, top affiliate of the San Jose Earthquakes, are Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughterhouse, the area’s largest haunted house, and Winterfest, featuring holiday-themed activities in the wintertime, among other various Special Events. The Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Retail Associate is responsible for maintaining a clean store appearance and assisting customers.
- Assist customers with questions and checkout
- Maintain clean store appearance
- Stock racks and shelves with team merchandise
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to work effectively with the public, other Team members, and Supervisors in a diplomatic manner
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Commitment to working game days, which may include nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings and weekends
- Minimal travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb stairs
- Must have close, distant and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.