Reports to: Director of Operations
Supervises: Visiting Clubhouse Assistant (Seasonal)
Company: Memphis Redbirds, LLC.
Location: AutoZone Park – Memphis, TN
Status: Part Time; Non-exempt
The Memphis Redbirds are looking for a self-motivated individual to run their Visiting Clubhouse. They will be responsible for the overall management of the Visiting Clubhouse and taking care of all of the Visiting Team’s needs. This position will begin in March and conclude with the end of the regular season and any playoff games.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Daily cleaning the clubhouse (Locker room, offices, showers, toilets, training room and laundry areas)
· Providing meals for the visiting based on dues. Meals generally include a pre-game and post-game spread. With dues, teams will need to be supplied with sunflower seeds, gum and any other items requested by teams.
· Maintain and stock beverages for players and coaches.
· Shopping for all supplies and clubhouse amenities
· Laundry – responsible for all of the visiting team personals, uniforms and towels. May be asked to wash other items on a team by team basis.
· Work with the Home Clubhouse Manager on any uniform repairs
· Must have the ability to create a budget in the clubhouse based on dues and stay within that budget
· Required to work all 71 home games for the 2017 season
· Must be present for all load in and out of visiting teams. This will include odd hours with late nights and early mornings
· Must be punctual
· Responsible for overseeing the batboys
3-4 years of clubhouse management is highly desired. Qualified candidates must have a detailed eye for cleanliness, excellent organizational skills and good communication skills. You must have a strong work ethics, self-motivated and the ability to self-manage. This position must be professional at all times and realize they are representing the Memphis Redbirds every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.