Job Title: Ticketing and Data Associate
Company: Memphis Redbirds, LLC and Memphis 901 FC LLC
Status: Seasonal; Part-Time
The Memphis Redbirds and Memphis 901 FC are seeking a highly motivated self-starter eager to join our clubs for the 2021 season. This seasonal, part-time position will learn many facets of the sports business, assisting in all departments with a primary focus on maintaining the ticket and CRM systems, servicing, sales, and the analysis of ticket data for the Memphis Redbirds, top affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals, Memphis 901 FC of the USL and other key events AutoZone Park. Candidates must possess a can-do attitude and be a self-starter with strong desire to pursue a career in sports industry. Compensation for this position is $10/hr.
Core duties & responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Help build and maintain all AutoZone Park Events in ProVenue ticketing software
- Analyze ticket sales reports and communicate with sales, marketing and accounting departments on data
- Assist with day-to-day box office duties and responsibilities including but not limited to ticket sales, service, will call and customer service
- Help with all access control related duties to ensure the scan process is successful and efficient
- Handle incoming calls from prospective and current clients
- Service current season memberships and group clients
- Assist with season membership & prospecting events including but not limited to planning and implementation
- Input new data into CRM to grow established relationships and generate new leads
- Make outbound calls & emails to past buyers and new business prospects
- Assist with setting up and fulfillment of special events, and other stadium operation functions
- Assist with tarp pulls and other turf management projects
- Assist in the official Team Store on game days and non-game days
- Help develop and execute group ticket sales and theme night initiatives
- Always represent the organizations in a positive and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership to successfully put-on first-class events at AutoZone Park
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Currently enrolled in collegiate program or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Tickets.com and ProVenue experience preferred
- Strong desire to work in sports industry
- Strong knowledge and background using CRM platform preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public and other employees.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.