As a control room assistant, you will be responsible for operating a variety of control room equipment including Daktronics Show Control, Click Effects, Newtek 3Play (replay), and Ross Xpression (graphics).
- Operate various control room equipment depending on where you are needed on a nightly basis.
- Takes direction from the Director of Game Presentation to be ready for every situation possible as requested by Production team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Passion for sports production and willingness to learn.
- Keep a professional demeanor with the ability to interact with fans, staff members, players, coaches and front office executives
- Ability to attend most if not all home Memphis Redbirds/Memphis 901 FC games and arrive on time before each game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.