The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Promotions Team is primarily responsible for the coordination and fulfillment of game day entertainment elements for the Reno. Promotions Team must demonstrate excellent entertainment and performance ability while expressing enthusiasm, poise, and showmanship.
- Assist with game day activities including greeting fans, giveaway distribution, national anthem, first pitches, little league parades, Kids Club events, Education Days, kids run the bases, crowd interaction, etc
- Assist with game Promotions with emcee and mascot such as on-field Promotions, swag tosses, skits, etc.
- Select and manage contestants for in-game contests on-field and in the stands
- Maintain the Promotions storage space, which requires organizing and keeping inventory of all Promotions materials
- Responsible for all operational needs and activation of the following elements at events for the Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC: handout premium items, facilitate on-site Promotions, interact with fans, communicate general information
- Perform and run, on dugouts or field, for in-game Promotions or to pump up the crowd
- Other duties as assigned
- Outgoing, fun personality, goes with the flow
- Adhere to Reno Aces organizational policies and procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Reno Aces organization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change work environment
- Work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Some travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly for several hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.