Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports To: Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Part-Time
This position will support the overall functions of the Marketing department by providing the Marketing & Promotion Managers with execution and administrative support.
- Oversee Dinger’s Kids Club
- Assist in the trafficking of advertising
- Support graphics team with select creative requests
- Audition and book bands for Orange Fridays
- Support execution of theme nights
- Grow email database
- Research outside events and schedule River Cats Street Team
- Facilitate the deployment of non-profit in-kind donations
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must have great organizational skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have good communication and excellent writing skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
Education and Experience:
- On the job training provided.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
Pay Rate: $13.00/hourly base.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.