Summary: The Ticket Operations Seasonal Associate will assist the Ticket Operations Department with all aspects of group sales and ticket operations including order processing, invoicing, ticket printing, and payment.
- Execute group contracts and deliver tickets to group customers
- Work in Ticket Office selling single game tickets via phone and in-person
- Build and foster relationships with past, current and potential new clients
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Maintain records of all customers and prospects by utilizing CRM tool
- Assist with planning and coordination of large group events, group specific theme nights, and special events
- Work with the front office team to achieve the objectives of the advertising sales, marketing, tickets, and community relations departments
- Provide excellent customer service and care to all customers and prospects
- Assist with other projects and events as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
Game Day Responsibilities:
- Assist Ticket Operations Manager in the Ticket Office
- Assist with client and fan entertainment
- Assist with promotional execution
- Assist other departments when necessary
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or progress towards a degree in Sports Marketing, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and database programs
- Prior experience with Ticket Return or other ticketing software preferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for organizational business
- Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- This job operates in an office environment located at a ballpark.
- This individual routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and copiers.
- During games and events, this individual may be exposed to extreme weather conditions.