Job Relationship: Reports to Director of Partner Services
Game/Event Responsibilities: Job will require willingness to work Dodgers home games, in addition to normal office hours and non-game events that often take place in the evenings or on weekends when the Dodgers are out of town. The total number of events may vary depending on time of year.
- Primary hours will be 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. on days with Dodgers home games.
- Primary hours in office will vary but normally between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Hours will vary, with opportunities to work additional hours, whether during business hours or events/games on nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Events often will occur on weekends when the Dodgers are out of town.
- OKC Dodgers Brand Ambassador must be able to attend multiple preseason training sessions.
- Additional monthly training sessions will be scheduled to cover organizational structure of the Dodgers, organizational philosophies, responsibilities of various departments, education on other departments within the Dodgers, etc.
- Act as nightly tour guide to small groups of fans prior to Dodgers games.
- Execute other game night duties as directed, including but not limited to: concourse kiosk, partner tabling set-up, assist with pre-game ceremonies, mobile ticket assistance and ticket information booth, in-game team store sales, etc.
- Photograph fans, partners, promotions, and other assigned areas.
- Assist with private partner events such as baseball clinics, company parties, etc.
- Execute other office duties as directed, including but not limited to: organizing photographs, sales phone calls, processing invoices, CRM maintenance, monthly proof of performance for partners, OKC Dodgers Baseball Foundation program development and evaluations, etc.
- Know the principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to take on extra tasks and show willingness to accomplish additional projects when assignments have been completed.
- Assist with on- and off-site mascot appearances around the community.
- Attend all organized intern-related functions and training sessions.
- Make decisions guided by precedent and based on company policy.
- Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required.
- Adhere to appropriate work attire standards. Dodgers polo shirt will be provided.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable speaking in front of small groups.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and interest in baseball is helpful, but not required.
- Availability and willingness to work extended and flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays and be on-call for events as necessary.
Enthusiastic college student interested in working in the field of sports marketing or management. OKC Dodgers Brand Ambassador should enjoy working with and meeting a variety of people and be willing to work extra hours as needed in a fast-paced environment.
Start Date: March 2021
Completion date: September 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.