Corporate Partnerships Internship where intern will learn the project life cycle from proposal to documentation of the activation of marketing assets related to corporate sponsorships.
- Weekly education on fulfillment of sponsorship contracts
- How to interact with partnership contacts
- Exposure to partner phone and email conversations
- Opportunity to sit-in on outside meetings
- How contracted elements are produced and executed
- Education on workflow between departments to execute activations
- Training on Trak platform to storehouse partnership deliverables
- Structure and content requirements of proposals and monthly recap reports
- Training on how proposals are generated on google slides
- Involvement in determining content and ideas as a team
- Training on how recap reports are designed each month, and how to present to partnership contacts
- Opportunity for intern to experience Reno Aces game execution
- How daily duties are generated and executed
- Intern will gain experience in balancing recurring executions and game specific setups
- Education on proof of performance capture process and best practices
- Hands-on experience with assisting partnership contacts with game specific activations
- Education on the flow and prioritization of duties between pregame, in-game and post-game periods
- Education on how department events and other related projects are planned out and executed
- Involvement in planning meetings
- Exposure to cross-department interactions for successful launch
- Opportunity to assist with execution
- Education on coordination of tasks, staffing needs, flow of event, and interaction with patrons
- By the end of the internship term, intern will draft a report summarizing key takeaways of the experience and how they can apply learnings to their future endeavors
- A comprehensive understanding of the Corporate Partnerships department's function
- Sponsorship execution for live sporting events
- Cross-department communication and teamwork to achieve organization goals
- The Corporate Sponsorship Intern will begin the last week of April (April 26th) and will conclude in September following the end of the Reno Aces regular season.
- This intern is expected to be present for two (2) Reno Aces games per homestand.
- There are 10 total homestands and two homestands per month.
- Game assignments will be designated by the Corporate Sponsorship Director.
- Flexibility for academic schedules is available.
- The Corporate Partnership Intern will work an averaging of 4 hours per day and vary between 15 -25 hours a week depending on whether there is a homestand or not.
- Internship is unpaid and is not entitled to a paid job at the internship’s end.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.