We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST be receiving COLLEGE CREDIT to be considered for this internship.
Entertainment & Video Production Intern
The Entertainment & Video Production Intern will assist in all aspects of game presentation and audio & video production. Candidates will be expected to work 40 office hours a week as well as all Skeeters home games. The position is suited for creative, motivated individuals who want experience in sports entertainment, video editing, graphic design, and live event production. Software applications that will be utilized include: Adobe CC (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop), Daktronics Show Control, Shoflo, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with everything that is “Entertaining” in the ballpark.
- Assist in multiple aspects of Game Presentation and Entertainment
- Assist in organization of on-field props and prizes
- Shooting B-roll of live game action
- Assisting in marketing videos for social, website, and video board.
- Assist in management and maintenance of video database
- Assisting in other projects within the marketing department as assigned
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants are required to have 1-2 years experience in Video Production, and be enrolled in college and receiving credit.