Concession & Warehouse Manager
The Concession and Warehouse Manager will be responsible for executing all aspects of the concession and warehouse operations for the Wichita Wind Surge. They will serve as a vital part of the food and beverage team responsible for creating and executing events at Riverfront Stadium. There are four full cooking concession stands as well as food and beverage carts. The warehouse consists of a loading dock, dry goods area and bulk freezer and cooler spaces. This position will report to the Director of Food and Beverage and work collaboratively with other members of the organization.
This is a full-time exempt position with competitive benefits and paid time off. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as needed for team and other community events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hire, train, schedule and manage 150 – 200 part time seasonal employees.
- Oversee event day operations of all concession areas
- Assist in creating menus for all concession areas.
- Assist in purchasing all product for the ballpark.
- Maintain point of sale system and balance daily event receipts to GOS and POS
- Ensure cleanliness of all concession areas and oversee maintenance of all equipment
- Accountable for receiving, stocking and management of all inventory.
- Utilize point of sale system to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience working in and managing food and beverage for events.
- Working knowledge of concession equipment and systems.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to present a positive and professional image of the organization.
- Passionate about food and beverage operations.
- Able to work both individually and in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft office suite.
- Successful completion of pre-employment comprehensive background check.
- Must be legally authorized or able to obtain authorization to work in the US.
The information contained in this job description is not exhaustive of all the duties and responsibilities, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. At the discretion of management, duties and responsibilities may change due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons at any time.
Wichita Wind Surge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, class, religion, country of origin, political belief, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any factor protected by law.