This position is responsible for providing quick and efficient service to customers of the club level including taking orders, serving and preparing snacks, sandwiches and drinks and completing cash and credit card transactions.
- Check and stock supplies in counter area, display refrigerators, salad bar, and steam table neatly, accurately and in a timely fashion as per menu.
- Inform kitchen staff of any shortages.
- Display food under appropriate hot or cold conditions as per standards.
- Maintain appropriate portion control and merchandising standards to include food handling.
- Keep display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service, as assigned.
- Clean all counters and bar tables are required.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu and knowledge of ingredients when asked by customers.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of department policies and procedures.
- Relay relevant comments received from customers directly to supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Greet customers and take their orders.
- Conform to all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Conform to the regulations of the alcohol beverage authority.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of food handling procedures.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Basic math skills and the ability to handle money.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length and have the ability to bend and lift up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees.
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.