Our teams are looking for fun and outgoing candidates to join the Bark Brigade, our promotions and Street Team! Auditions, will follow should we chose you after our interview.
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games.
- Create a marketing presence at community events including fairs, festivals, sporting events, etc.
- Distribute promotional materials at appearances and be able to answer questions about any topics related to the team.
- Interact and communicate with individuals or large groups of people to generate potential leads.
- Assist in event set-up and break-down and work in our social media corner during games as assigned.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus but not required
- Must have flexible hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Must have access to transportation for day time community engagement duties
- Must be 18 and older
WE WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERING LOCAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION, AS IT IS SEASONAL AND PART-TIME.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.