The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Clubhouse Assistant is primarily responsible for pre-game locker room setup, food setup during the game, and cleanup post-game.
- Set lockers
- Clean shoes
- Tend to umpire
- Set up food spread in the clubhouse for home or visiting team
- Other duties as assigned
- Team player
- Reliable and hard working
- Knowledge of baseball
- Must be 18 years or older
- Work in an outdoor setting
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to load player and equipment bags in an out of a truck
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.