WHAT TEAM WILL YOU BE SELLING FOR
The Oklahoma City Dodgers are the Triple-A Affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is located in the Bricktown entertainment district of downtown Oklahoma City and is consistently ranked among the top minor league ballparks in the country, including being named in the top-10 out of 160 MiLB parks nationwide in USA Today’s Readers’ Choice awards and winning Ballpark Digest’s Best of the Ballparks award in 2020.
Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark has seen more than $8 million in improvements and additions over the past several years, including a six-figure renovation to the Oklahoma Fidelity Bank Club and unique private hospitality spaces including the Baseline Patio, Party Porch, and 405 Club. Other improvements include a 185-foot LED wall in left field, and a massive, high-definition video board – one of the 10 largest in all minor-league baseball.
The Dodgers are part of Diamond Baseball Holdings, a group that owns several Minor League Baseball teams and a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company. Endeavor’s holdings also include UFC as well as global sports, events, and talent management company IMG. Baseball teams owned by Diamond Baseball Holdings include affiliates of the most iconic franchises in Major League Baseball, including the Chicago Cubs, St. Louis Cardinals, New York Yankees, and San Francisco Giants.
On the field, the OKC Dodgers are the beneficiaries of one of the deepest organizations in all of baseball and have been affiliated with the 2020 World Series Champion Los Angeles Dodgers since 2015. As a city, Oklahoma City continues to grow, ranking as the sixth-fastest growing city among the largest 25 cities in the country. To sum it all up: we’re a successful team with an iconic brand, a growing fanbase, and a beautiful ballpark, and we’re located in a city on the rise.
WHAT'S THE JOB:
Each True Blue Sales and Service Representative will provide existing Season Ticket Members with unsurpassed customer service, aiding and maintaining continuous contact to improve existing member retention while also gathering referrals to generate new business. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to establish strong relationships, maintain a professional attitude, and will maximize opportunities to increase revenue of current members.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client to provide exceptional client service (via phone, email, text & face-to-face interaction)
- Assist in game day responsibilities
- Service inbound customer sales & service phone calls keeping customer service a top priority
- Maintain accurate database notes and customer information utilizing various databases
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Provide staff support for all ticketing needs
- Introduce new Season Ticket Members to various benefits
- Participate and contribute to daily and/or weekly Sales Team meetings and training sessions
- Have a proactive approach to various sales initiatives throughout the season to reach new sales goal
- Model and enforce the Five Core Business Strategies and Team Operating Principles
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year of Customer Service Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, marketing, business, or a related field
- Strong time management and organization skills
- High personal accountability
- Ability to communicate articulately and confidently both verbally and in writing with individuals at every level
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment while prioritizing and leading multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.