The Oklahoma City Dodgers are the Triple-A Pacific Coast League Affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is located in the Bricktown entertainment district of downtown Oklahoma City and is consistently ranked among the top minor league ballparks in the country, including being named in the top-10 out of 160 MiLB parks nationwide in USA Today’s Readers’ Choice awards.
Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark has seen more than $8 million in improvements and additions over the past seven years, including a six-figure renovation to the Oklahoma Fidelity Bank Club prior to the 2017 season. Other improvements include a 185-foot LED wall in left field, the Budweiser Deck (accommodates 150 guests in an exclusive hospitality area), and a massive, high-definition video board – one of the 10 largest in all of minor-league baseball.
On the field, the OKC Dodgers are the beneficiaries of one of the deepest organizations in all of baseball and have won back-to-back American Northern Division Championships and were the American Conference Champions in 2016. And as a city, Oklahoma City was recently ranked in the top-10 by Business Insider as one of the most popular places to live in the United States and by Forbes as one of the top metro areas for wage growth.
To sum it all up: we’re a successful team with an iconic brand, a growing fanbase, and a beautiful ballpark – located in a city on the rise.
The Ticket Operations Assistant will work to process, fulfill and distribute season, group, and single event ticket orders taken both via the phone and the internet using Ticketmaster and Archtics. This position reports to the Director of Ticket Operations and will assist in the opening and closing of the Dodgers ticket office in accordance to daily schedule, including setting up the cash drawers and ticket windows, balancing daily box office receipts, and resolving customer service challenges.
Job functions will include but are not limited to:
- Process ticket orders and update account info as needed
- Assist with building price codes, season ticket plans, promo codes, and other Archtics programming needs
- Service internal requests such as ticket purchases, ticket reprints, and Will-Call
- Support Sales and Service staff with order processing, payments, and ticket fulfillment
- Assist with training and scheduling of ticket office staff
- Provide exceptional customer service to fans at all time
- Ticketmaster programming responsibilities
- Assist in the set-up, trouble shooting and maintaining events in Archtics and TM Host
- Serve as a resource for sales team as it relates to Ticketmaster Advanced Products
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Sports Management preferred
- Previous ticket office experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Archtics experience preferred
- Must be creative, enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be available to work home games, special events such as the Bedlam Series, Big 12 Baseball Championship, high school baseball championships, winter events, etc.
- Must be excited to work evenings, weekends, and holidays