The Oklahoma City Dodgers are looking for a graphic designer to work as a member of the Dodgers Marketing Department and assist with the creation of content for Dodgers games, as well as various year-round events at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, located in the heart of the Bricktown entertainment district in downtown Oklahoma City.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting and developing concepts and designs on numerous projects for a variety of departments, including ticketing, corporate partnerships, events, and game presentation, and will work closely with management to produce high-quality content to achieve each department’s objectives.
We're looking for talented, creative, positive, and curious individuals who are ready to contribute to one of the top organizations at one of the premier facilities in Minor League Baseball. The Dodgers brand is one of the most iconic brands in all of sports, and we want you to be part of something special!
If you're ready to bring your creativity and positive attitude to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, then raise your hand and let us know what you're all about!
Projects may include:
- Design graphics for all marketing avenues and mediums, including social media, emails, digital marketing, team websites and more.
- Assist in developing videoboard content for in-game entertainment, including creative for partnership activations, entertainment and mascot skits, and more.
- Create content for annual reports and stakeholder communication.
- Design mockups for partnership proposals.
- Develop collateral for other departments, including Ticketing, Partnerships, and Special Events.
- Design of digital PlayBall! gameday program.
Job function includes but is not limited to:
- Exploratory meetings with internal clients including Ticket Sales, Partnership Sales and Services, Special Events, Communications, and Game Presentation.
- Maintain a working list of current and pending jobs with the expectation to complete all submitted projects in a timely manner.
- Create and design high-quality graphics that are consistently focused on the Oklahoma City Dodgers’ organizational expectations and Five Core Business Strategies.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for visual and written content with other members of the creative team and internal clients.
- Ability to multi-task by working on several projects at once, occasionally under tight deadlines.
- Inherent curiosity and desire to learn and grow.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- An online portfolio.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multimedia-driven creative environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and web design is preferred but not required.
- Highly creative, imaginative, and a self-starter.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.