The Fan Host is a part-time seasonal position for the 2018 season at First Tennessee Park for the Nashville Sounds, Nashville SC and many other events. We are looking for highly personable, energetic, and attentive people to assist our fans with any needs they may have at the park as well as deliver a top notch fan experience.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with guests
• Appropriately greet guests and accurately scan tickets
• Search bags of guests that enter First Tennessee Park according to specific guidelines
• Follow all policies and procedures of the organization and ballpark
• Be friendly, upbeat, respectable, and personable to guests at all times
• Be aware and attentive to all guests needs and safety
• Handling guest issues according to ballpark guidelines and code of conduct
• 1+ years of customer service experience preferred
• 16+ years of age and authorized to work in the United States
• Lives in Nashville, Tennessee or middle Tennessee area
• Positive, upbeat, respectful, and friendly personality
• Team player attitude and willing to work within a team environment
• Good verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with a diverse group of guests in a friendly and positive manner
• Physical requirements include ability to stand 5+ hours at a time and walk up and down stairs
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays within the months of February through October
• Work shifts that could last up to 5+ hours
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Each applicant must be able to provide a high level of customer service, and work in any type of weather. Unique entertainment abilities are encouraged!
How did you hear about this job?
Do you live in Nashville, TN or the surrounding areas?