More Information Less Information
Sales Trainee (Memberships and Groups) - El Paso Chihuahuas (EL PASO · TX)
El Paso Chihuahuas jobs
Sports Jobs in EL PASO · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
This is a 90-day position that can become full time after the training period is complete, and you successfully complete the program. In the first 90 days you will learn how to sell season tickets and group tickets for our team and will be paid to do so. If you pass the 90-day training period, you will be hired full time for our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet all sales goals assigned.
- Set appointments over the phone with decision-makers, consistently meeting the weekly goals for sales appointments.
- Master all sales approaches (taught in sales training) and utilize in front of company decision-makers, personalizing recommendations to each company's needs, and handling objections to bring in new clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of potential group and season Membership customers.
- Contact group leaders through the database and through new leads to bring in new clients.
- Prospect for quality leads, including through asking for referrals.
- Provide customer service to existing accounts by visiting with them during games and through non-game day events and touchpoints.
- Make phone calls and other forms of outbound contact during the season and off-season to ensure personalized, continual contact with clients.
- Work with the Box Office to update certain sales reports.
- Complete any customer service an operational duties in season as assigned.
YOU MUST HAVE some form of direct sales experience and have a passion to want to work in sports. We are not relocating candidates for this position if they do not live in the El Paso area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This is an hourly position, which is entry level, is that acceptable?