More Information Less Information
Account Executive- Memberships - El Paso Chihuahuas (El Paso · TX)
El Paso Chihuahuas jobs
Sports Jobs in El Paso · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
The Account Executive’s responsibilities include the sales of group ticket packages, hospitality areas, single-game suites, and full/partial Season Memberships. The individual in this position will be expected not only to be an exceptional salesperson, but also to deliver world-class customer service to all clients and prospects to ensure fan retention.
- Represent the organization with the utmost professionalism in the community
- Responsible for prospecting, and selling group, hospitality, and Season Memberships for all games through outbound calls/contacts or appointments.
- Responsible for renewing all group, hospitality, single-game suites, and Season Membership clients.
- Develop and consistently grow a database comprised of businesses and individual prospects through various professional networking efforts throughout the community.
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments to develop compelling sales programs and components focused on long-term business sustainability.
- Maintain a database of contacts and sales progression using CRM.
- Meet and/or exceed personal sales goals while providing the utmost customer service.
- Meet and/or exceed daily and weekly outbound call/appointment/touchpoint minimums.
- Embrace the team-first environment to achieve organizational sales goals and vision.
- Service clients and prospects at all home games and other events as needed for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities and retention.
- Attend networking and other community events outside of traditional business hours to promote the organization and build prospect pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- At least one (1) year of significant sales and/or marketing experience, preferably in a professional sports environment.
- Must have superior communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What are your base salary needs, we cannot accept vague answers?