Ticket Sales Representative - Sales Position (Part-Time) - Baltimore Orioles (Baltimore · MD)
- Make 80-100 calls AND 80-100 emails per day from provided lists/self-generated leads.
- Sell Full Season Tickets, Partial Season Tickets, Group Tickets, Premium Tickets, Mini-Packs, Pregame Parties, and Single Game Luxury Suites.
- Setting a minimum of two appointments per day; showing seats, and giving ballpark tours with the intent to close business.
- Proactively seeking new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting businesses.
- Maximize prospecting through game day and non-game day events.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly ticket sales goals.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to all Orioles fans.
- Represent the Club in a positive and professional manner during home games and select events.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our software system(s).
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Adhere to Baltimore Orioles organization policies and procedures.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have a desire to excel in sales.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload .
- Consistent attendance and on-time arrival daily and on all game nights.
- Perform duties as workload necessitates.
Are you currently living in Maryland? (Yes/No)
Please describe your sales experience. (Cold calling, Sports ticket Selling, etc). Be Specific.
Please describe your customer service experience. Be specific.
Please describe how familiar you are with The Baltimore Orioles, Camden Yards, the history, season length, ballpark?
Please explain how comfortable you are in developing and maintaining business relationships?