Partnership Marketing Coordinator - The Baltimore Orioles (Baltimore · MD)
- Support the overall sales process in the Orioles Corporate Partnerships department. This includes assisting the Sales team on renewal & new business opportunities, creation of recap powerpoints and sales pitch decks.
- Responsible for activation and execution of assigned accounts, ensuring delivery on all sponsorship assets in a company’s agreement while providing exceptional customer service.
- Build and develop relationships with assigned sponsors via regular in-person meetings and communication, conducting regular planning and activation meetings with assigned accounts. In doing this, the Coordinator shall learn about and understand the sponsor’s business objectives and goals, leading to continual collaboration with the department Sales team on integrated activation strategies that lead to renewal.
- Compile and gain insight from market research including Scarborough Research, Repucom, SponsorUnited and online media. Disperse information to sales team and/or partners.
- Schedule and manage contractual game day and non-game day events (pre-game parties, suite reservations, field days and pre-game interactive display setup/breakdown).
- Process ticket requests by using ProVenue and Tickets.com.
- Coordinate ballpark signage production and installation with vendors.
- Includes administrative duties, such as answering phones, attending weekly planning meetings and maintaining home stand schedule.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- College Degree (preferably in marketing/Management) or equivalent work experience.
- Client Service experience.
- Excellent relationship building, inter-personal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative -- be a Self-starter, Thorough-Thinker and Solution Provider.
- Attention to detail
- Must be proficient in computer software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be creative, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, managing multiple projects, schedules, budgets and clients at the same time. Strong time management skills
- Must be able to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.
What is your experience with marketing activation and executions?
Please explain your comfort level with developing business relationships.
How experienced are you with marketing research platforms like: Scarborough Research, Repucom, Sponsor United and using other online media?
What is your experience with event planning?
What are your salary requirements? (Please be specific)