JOB TITLE: Partnership Marketing Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Corporate Partnerships
This Partnership Marketing Coordinator position will be responsible for the day-to-day management, execution and activation of assigned partnership accounts and relationships. This position will provide exceptional client service, help clients generate powerful marketing activations, and assist the Corporate Partnership Sales Team in creating synergistic marketing programs with our partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Support the overall sales process in the Orioles Corporate Partnerships department. This includes assisting the Sales team on renewal & new business opportunities, creation of recap powerpoints and sales pitch decks.
- Responsible for activation and execution of assigned accounts, ensuring delivery on all sponsorship assets in a company’s agreement while providing exceptional customer service.
- Build and develop relationships with assigned sponsors via regular in-person meetings and communication, conducting regular planning and activation meetings with assigned accounts. In doing this, the Coordinator shall learn about and understand the sponsor’s business objectives and goals, leading to continual collaboration with the department Sales team on integrated activation strategies that lead to renewal.
- Compile and gain insight from market research including Scarborough Research, Repucom, SponsorUnited and online media. Disperse information to sales team and/or partners.
- Schedule and manage contractual game day and non-game day events (pre-game parties, suite reservations, field days and pre-game interactive display setup/breakdown).
- Process ticket requests by using ProVenue and Tickets.com.
- Coordinate ballpark signage production and installation with vendors.
- Includes administrative duties, such as answering phones, attending weekly planning meetings and maintaining home stand schedule.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- College Degree (preferably in marketing/Management) or equivalent work experience.
- Client Service experience.
- Excellent relationship building, inter-personal and communication skills.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS & ABILITIES
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative -- be a Self-starter, Thorough-Thinker and Solution Provider.
- Attention to detail
- Must be proficient in computer software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be creative, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, managing multiple projects, schedules, budgets and clients at the same time. Strong time management skills
- Must be able to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles Are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit résumé and cover letter.