Motion Graphics Designer - The Baltimore Orioles (Baltimore · MD)
- Design, composite and animate high-end motion graphics for distribution across all Orioles platforms: social/digital, video, LED signage and TV signage at Oriole Park at Camden Yards;
- Creative projects include but are not limited to feature titles, bumpers, lower thirds, fan prompts, advertisements, transitions, animations, and video effects;
- Maintain and deliver consistent brand standards across all projects and platforms;
- Brainstorm, conceptualize, and execute creative ideas for long-form, short-form, and one-off visual initiatives;
- Assist with occasional studio production shoots ensuring production standards are met involving all aspects of video production;
- Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in video production, visual effects, graphic design, or related field;
- A minimum of three (3) years working professionally in motion graphics within an advertising/marketing, branding, or sports environment;
- A minimum of three (3) years utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.);
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with Cinema 4D preferred;
- Exceptional design aesthetic (typography, composition, etc.) and awareness of design trends;
- Comfortable working independently on multiple projects at once with tight deadlines;
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including some nights and weekends, when needed;
- Understanding of baseball and Orioles team history is a plus.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.
Are you currently living in Baltimore, MD?
What excites you about working for the Baltimore Orioles?
Briefly describe your experience in working professionally in motion graphics within an advertising/marketing, branding, or sports environment.
Please share a link to your portfolio and/or reel.
Are you vaccinated against COVID 19?