Manager, Product Development
Baltimore Orioles seek a Manager, Product Development, reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing and Product Development, to assist in the development of the team’s primary products, promotions, theme nights, and special offers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in creating all club product development initiatives from start to finish, driving collaboration with key stakeholders and leveraging internal processes and relationships;
- Work cross-functionally with analytics department to conduct market research to identify market opportunities to introduce enhancements to current products and develop new products to add to the club portfolio;
- Work cross-functionally with ticketing department to evaluate and improve key club products including Birdland Memberships, Groups and Hospitality, and Suites and Party Facilities;
- Assist in development of key promotional strategies including gate giveaways, theme nights, and special offers that maximize investment through ticket sales return;
- Develop profit and loss estimates to determine profitability of each product;
- Manage niche product portfolio including but not limited to Baby Birds, Kids Cheer Free Plus, and other unique product opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or another related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience including product development, project/program management;
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and adjust accordingly;
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior management;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment helping bring structure and delivering results;
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills;
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.