Fan Engagement Representative (Seasonal/Part Time)
Fan Engagement Representatives handle incoming calls, emails, and chats with Orioles fans and ticket holders. They will coordinate service for general fan concerns and handle the sales for single-game transactions. In addition, they resolve ticket issues and exchanges, while offering excellent customer service to all fans. They will serve as good ambassadors for the Orioles brand while maximizing all revenue opportunities and providing positive interactions with all fans.
A strong work ethic and desire to grow business is necessary to be successful in this opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Responsible for assisting in all areas of the Ticketing and Fan Services department including: ticketing operations, box office operations, and gameday fan engagement opportunities
- Answer all incoming phone calls to the with fans calling the Main Phone Queue and return voicemails, make outbound phone calls to fans when necessary
- Communicate with other departments for the quick and efficient resolution of any fan inquires or complaints from gamedays
- Process any ticket requests, relocation requests, or customer service issues
- Take the lead on printing and mailing ticket orders when applicable
- Assist fans with setting up Scoreboard Surprise Messages and Bird Visits
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Ticket Services
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions:
- Strong, confident communication skills including the ability to write clearly and effectively
- Highly motivated and excellent attention to detail
- Provide strong and respectful customer service skills at all times
- Previous knowledge of ticket services and software experience preferred
- Ability to work irregular/extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use time efficiently
- Must demonstrate ability to be resourceful and dependable
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with baseball and the Baltimore Orioles
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application here.
Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement: The Baltimore Orioles Are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.